Quick Torx rant..any suggestions?

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

How does this impact socket work?

I was thinking it was something what those indy pit guys used...with an air gun and all.

Reply to
SB

Sears has a 1/2" impact driver here for $24.99

Tom

Reply to
mabar

I cover the scratches to keep rust to a minimum & the first thing I do when I get home with a new car is give it a kick to break it in right & let it know who's boss. You opened the door wrong in a Parking Lot? Man least you could have said you got too close to a tree! LOL

L8r - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey

This is the exact one I bought-the 1/2". I can vouch for it! It must weigh 2 pounds-really solid.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

UH YAH....I was showing the salesman how to drive 4x4 over his front rock garden and rolled the jeep and put a small knick in the edge of the door NEAR his parking lot....howz that?! ;)

know who's boss.

Reply to
SB

That's much better.

L8r - Jersey

Reply to
Jersey

Ah, the famed T-27 on the derby cover and the primary inspection cover. Oddly enough, the first cheapo set of Torx bits I bought at some local swap meet had a T-27 included. It's the only bit of that set that's still left around, and just for that reason(the bikes). All the rest went in the trash when I replaced them with Snap On's

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51

Reply to
Old Crow