Radiator changeTJ

How big of a job is it to change a radiator in a jeep. Thanks in advance

99 TJ 2.5 ltr 5 speed
Reply to
Kevin

TJ is pretty easy, especially if you have the right tools and a long arm. Took us a couple of hours to change mine after the roll, but that was in really hot weather where you work a few, rest a few - and granted, sore as I was I wasnt much help. Be sure to have replacement fluid on hand for once you have changed it out.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Plenty of room up front in yours (with the 2.5)... easy to get to every thing once you remove the cowl. Yours failed already? A bit early in a 99.

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

Reply to
Fred