Rain.

I used to borrow the saying, "It's raining outside like a cow pissing on a flat rock." But looking out the window and not being able to see the back fence makes me think a heard of cows are pissing into a jet engine. :/ The rock took cover.

Reply to
DougW

Are you a Texan? That's the only place I ever heard that particular homily - although an old friend from North Carolina had a bunch of similar ones which were hilarious.

Reply to
Will Honea

Guilty. :) Although I haven't lived there in years.

Reply to
DougW

I'm from rural New York and I use that expression all the time .. USAF basic and tech school only extended time I spent in Texas...

Reply to
AJ

Aw no, Montanans used the phrase at least back to the late 40's. Seems to be a ranch country term.

Quit complaining, I got snowed out of a weekend run. I may be crazy, but I ain't nuts enough to try that much snow.

Reply to
Lon