Re: Driverside Hub "Squeeking"....

My Jeep Renegade is need of some TLC. I'm not averse to maintenance on cars, by 4bies are a new area. I've taken to buying a hi-lift farm jack and have jacked it up + taken the wheel off. This mother has 35" muddies and they are quite large once you get them off....anyways....

I see the hub, where to from here? Of course a step by step greasing web page would be ideal - but non-paying diy pages are getting too hard to find these days.

OBTW - Here's some pictures of my Rig....

job