squeeking from the driver's side?

My 93 cherokee has an odd squeeking sound coming from one of the driver's side wheels. Very speratic, and does not require application of the brakes. Any ideas?

Reply to
wodell1

if it squeeks on turns then check the U clamps that secure your anti-sway bar. Other than that it's normal for a 93 to squeek.

DougW

I would be inspecting the u-joint behind the wheel first.

Mike

Mike Romain