Re: Huge study about safety can be misinterpreted by SUV drivers

L.W.(ßill)

Introductions seem to be in order: Pete, this is logic, Logic, this is Pete. Do try to keep in touch at the next car purchase time.

Reply to
Lisa Horton

What makes you think my purchase was illogical Ms. Horton?

It's easy to make silly comments such as yours.

It's much harder to back them up.

Best of luck.

pete fagerlin

::Revolutionary! Evolutionary! Yet so retro! ::

P e t e F a g e r l i n

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

BINGO! God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I'm sure your KIA is much safer than his Mercedes.

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

Or E=mc² God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Because you claim to care about the safety of your family, yet you did not buy the safest type of vehicle.

Sure, but not as easy as making silly comments like your SUV handling better than many cars.

And even harder if you use logic and facts, good thing you're not trying the hard thing.

I think it's you and your family that will need the luck, as you roll roll roll down the road, but not on the wheels.

Lisa

Reply to
Lisa Horton

Let his SUV hit you head on and see who wins.

Reply to
Kevin

Nawww, he's likely to be able to steer around it very nimbly. The SUV is more likely to hit another SUV head-on, as neither is nimble enough to avoid the encounter. -Dave

Reply to
Dave C.

Not being an SUV driver, I'd simply steer out of the way, knowing that I can actually turn sharply without rolling over. With any luck, it would be rainy, or on a curve, and I could see evolution in action as a bonus.

Lisa

Reply to
Lisa Horton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Its funny Bill, how everyone who drives a small car seems to think their a f*king racing driver..

Reply to
Dave Milne

"they are" rather.

Reply to