Re: Opinions on Tuffy Cargo Box vs JeepBox vs Bestop Extendatrunk

Personally, I use the Jeepbox cargo boxes and really love them. I also use the Tuffy console and glove box. I ride with the Bikini top and lock up all of them.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

You might also consider the deep Tuffy drawer. It can't be opened when you lock the tailgate, although it does have a lock itself. You can bolt stuff to the top since it doesn't move - I have my Yakima roof rack basket on top of mine for strap down storage. And with the risers you can slide big items underneath.

see one in action, go to the last image on this page . . .
Cheers, JELo '02 TJ Sport

Reply to
JELo