Re: OT: Joke

>>>The Husaberg rider remained silent, slowly stirring the coals of the >>>campfire with his penis. >>> >> >>No other use for it, I reckon. :-) >>/troublemaker in training > > >You say that like there's not an ounce of truth in it.

Actually there isn't an ounce of truth in the "troublemaker *in training* part, anyway. Don't try this kinda troublemaking at home, kids. I thought I was about ready for the mid-life thing where I wanted a dirtbike but now I find I can ride it as easilly as a kid rides a bike. As if though it's a juvenile thing. I can't see getting into the whole dirtbike thing very much because I've grown beyond that now. Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about a fagquad. I'm talking about a real vehicle with traction beyond what a dirtbike could comprehend. And that's not saying much. Dirtbikes are good on a gravel road or a dirt road without too many bumps or too much mud. After that it's time to trailer them up to pull them through the hard stuff with a VW baja. Of course that's just me talking. Me talking... from experience. I've done the VW baja thing now, the Jeep thing, and the dirtbike thing. There's no comparison and only someone who's tried all of them like I have can understand exactly what I mean. (Chris?) I already have my eye on one. A VW sand- rail. The good news of all of this to y'all is that I plan on selling my dirtbike springtime and using the $ money to buy a real offroad vehicle, so maybe you can get a good deal on my dirtbike. KDX

200 in GREAT shape. heh heh. No offense, y'all, but I've discovered what my roots are by experimentation. And don't despair. I'll be there to winch yer 2-stroke ass or your 3-ton-4wd-jeep-ass out of the mud (just like before when I had the LEGENDARY CAMO BAJA) when it comes down to itl WOOT WOOT!!! But no free tows for a 4-stroke dirtbike just because I'm a jerk like that. :-D I've run into people on the trails while they drove Jeeps, baja, and dirtbikes, and I've driven/ridden the same combinations over the years. I've gotten along with all of them, so I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I'm only kiddin' with ya'll over most of this post except the part where I saw "Wow, I'm glad I kept my spare VW parts and VW signs to hang up in the garage." If y'all are in my area next spring (Raleigh, NC) then look me up and I'll hit some trails with you in my latest rail/baja). WOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!11!!!one!!!111
Reply to
Shaggie

"Shaggie"

I've always said I'm a car guy on a dirt bike budget. Keep the bike. It's all good.

-dean

Reply to
Dean H.

You ought to talk to your wife about being allowed to have more than one hobby.

Reply to
scrape