rear end noise

I have just had my 30,000 mile service done on my 1999 jeep grand cherokee. The dealer put "lubricant GE 108103", fp number 4874469, in my rear end.....and now when i make a right or left turn, the rear end makes an unusual noise, kind of like something is rubbing or slipping on something.....the rear end that i have is a limited slip rear end.....Do you think they put the wrong rear end oil in there, or is that normal after a

30,000 mile service. thanks......herbie
Reply to
Herbie

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III