Removing Doors and Hardtop advice

Just about time to remove hardtop and doors....put up soft top on my '03 TJ..... It's never been removed and soft top has never been put up.... Just looking for any tips or advice to make life easier and possibly save a scratch or damage...

Come on guys all your advice is great!!!

Thank You, Jeff '03 TJ '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeff

There's not much too it, other than its heavier than it looks, so you will need a mate. I taped down the rear window with insulating tape to prevent its gas struts powering it up at an opportune moment. When you have removed it, lay it on a carpet.

Dave Milne

Just watch the video one more time. Putting the soft top up in the right order can save some knuckle skin and frustration. But its no sweat at all.

Reply to
John

Reply to
Jeff

I think the dual tops came with an instruction video..

Reply to
Dave Milne