Replacing horn

I tried to replace my horn(speakers)? and It is a pain in the ass to put them back one getting them off proved to be a difficult, any idea on how to ease the reinstallment, both horns are shot. I removed the bezel and the turn signal lamp but sticking my hand in that little hole is very unconfortable, and thus far making it impossible, any ideas on how to ease the reinstalliation?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Adonis

Reply to
Adonis