replacing rocker panels on 1993 jeep cherokee

Hi All,

I'm wondering how hard it would be to replace a rusted out rocker panel on my jeep cherokee sport (1993). I found the part on rock auto for 46 dollars. Is this just a matter of taking out some bolts and then replacing it or do I need to actually weld it in?

Thanks!

Reply to
breton

Welding is required, but if you are going to go to that trouble then why not weld in some 2x2 mechanical tubing and have some nice rock rails out of the deal.

Reply to
jeff