Retrofitting power locks to a '00 YJ Cherokee

Thinking of retrofitting central power locks to my '00 YJ Cherokee.
What I'm wondering is, are the door structures and wiring harnesses on a
2000 YJ standardized enough that all I'd have to do is bolt in the correct pieces/parts from a junkyard ? I'm aware that I'd probably also have to change the (Body Control Module?)
Anybody out there been there, done that ?
I've discarded the idea of just trading the vehicle - I just paid it off and it's only got 60K miles and runs perfect. I've also discarded the idea of adding an aftermarket kit - I want something that, if there's ever a problem, can be diagnosed by anyone familiar with the OEM setup.
Thanks for any advice.
- FM -
Seems to me aftermarket is the better choice. If something goes wrong, You know what's in there and can diagnose the problem yourself. I put in an aftermarket kit in a 2001 Mitsubishi 4d Mirage about 95,000 miles ago. No problems. I'll have to dig out the paperwork to see what brand it was.