Back to Plan A...

I recently bought a nigh on mint 216 GTi, with the intention of flogging on the unfinished VTEC engined one in order to finance a diesel estate for work.

However, no-ones offered the measly £600 I'd have taken for that so far, and I've just put a deposit down on a Golf TDI estate, so I'm going to sell on the mint 216 instead.

It's a 1992 J plate 3 door 216 GTi in white, with just 60k on the clock, of which I've covered over 1200 miles of that in the last two weeks.

It's the cleanest GTi I've seen in recent years - totally original, no rot anywhere, and I've had it up on the ramps at a local garage - as mint underneath as it is everywhere else.

I paid £740 for it, and did a 580 mile round trip to pick it up.

I've also updated the back end with smoked rear lights and a white boot panel since getting it - originals are still with the car, and included in the sale.

Basically, I just want the money back I paid for the car.

I taxed it for a year when I bought it - the remainder of this is available at cost.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Pics available here:

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Pity it is a white one, how long is the MOT and does it have any history?

Reply to
Dan

I don't think they look too sad in white really - the back end looks a lot nicer now the white boot panel is in place, anyway.

MOT'ed til February 2007

I wasn't given the history with the car, but apparently it does exist, and I have it in writing that the place I bought it from will be forwarding it on to me in due course.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH