Rhino or similar spray or brush on "Do it yourself" results where to purchase

I purchased my wrangler with a rhino type lining that appears to have been sprayed or brushed on. HAve no idea how it is applied or any exp in it before. I wuold like to extend some spots and re-apply in other areas.

Any recomendations on what to purchase and where to purchase?

This stuff seems great for playing in the mud.

PS - does it adhere to bare metal as well as painted? Would like to do an underbody if it is recomended.

JJ

Reply to
josh00

The various brands are urethane based and will stick to almost anything.

I am not sure what you should do it you want to extend coverage in a visible area if you want a perfect repair as it is brushed, rolled, or sprayed on in a fairly thick layer.

Several brands are available at Auto, lumber, and "do-it-yersef" stores. Quality varies with price but even the cheapest brand as exceptional durability compared to the best paints.

This stuff makes an almost impregnable undercoating. Application is not difficult but it can be messy and you must be capable of following the directions. If you manage to get Herculiner on your hootus you must understand it will be there for a while.

Reply to
billy ray

Just as I thought I was able to get that out of my head!

chris

Reply to
jduchock

I like your tag line. We have some locals but as usual it is just 'lip-service" as they are generally yuppies with leather seats in their SUVs, leather belts, shoes, and coats.

The day Mike Farrell throws red paint on Sonny Barger I will start having any respect for them.

Reply to
billy ray

"billy ray" wrote If you manage to get Herculiner on your hootus you must : understand it will be there for a while. :

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

That was 5 years ago, suppose he got it off yet?:^>

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Reply to