Rig weight - why worry?

We don't need guys like you in here either.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Crepusculent, even.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

He responded to it by being totally evasive. I don't like people who lie to me, and others. Some people seem to not care.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

yes we do, most definitely.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Every time this poor Joshua guy makes a post that Troll Cal Wheeler is : > all over him trying to start a fight. : >

: > We don't need guys like Cal in this NG. : : We don't need guys like you in here either. :

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Actually, you're right. Joshua needs someone to fall for his trolls.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Cal, f*ck off and go away.

Your attitude stinks.

Mike

Mike Romain

actually mike, i was talking about josh...yeah, cal wheeler has gone a little over the top but, i have to admit, josh was getting on my nerves too.

i did a search on him too and found out the same stuff cal wheeler did. i'm going to let it go though. if he's a troll, he's not worth my time, and if he isn't, i'm going to be very careful about answering his posts....

Reply to
serg

Of course it's possible, but for the record, is that what has/is occurring on your spam snipped-for-privacy@ev1.net email account? You still haven't really confirmed or denied it....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Now just why the heck should he?

Who are you?

Where do you live?

How old are you?

Hey I see your email address has posts to a whole bunch of X rated NG's.

Hey, I see you visit bankruptcy and investment NG's?

Wow, you like fantasy NG's, wanna play hulk hogan do you?

Soo.. just what is with the face make up posts, or the pantyhose ones...?

Etc., etc....

Total bull shit!

--------

Oops, sorry man, I wasn't smart enough to figure out other people 'just might' have access to your computer and net account.....

Crap man, that is what folks should be posting.....

He posts here 'exactly' as he says he is, a 16 year old kid that is quickly realizing he actually doesn't 'know everything'.

Mike

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Which is an absolute lie.

Look who's trolling now.

Funny, you come unglued and say my attitude stinks, when I responded to you in the exact same manner as you behaved. Does this tell you anything about yourself?

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

I guess your guys killfiles don't work any better than "Josh's".

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Now who's gone way over the top? Mike asked a pretty simple question, and you respond with this crazy rant. "Josh Nelson" is yanking his bobber and you're swallowing swallowing every worm he dangles. Sad.

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

hey, whats wrong with x rated ng's? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

spoken like a true hardcore jeeper!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

....how bout a group hug? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

i think mike has probably contributed more usable on topic information than any other single person in this newsgroup. i dunno how you two got at odds, but hopefully it will pass.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier