Re: Stock YJ - v8

This is a conversion. If you want to buy it go over it with a fine tooth comb first.

Earle

There is a local guy advertising a YJ as "100% original with the stock > 5.7 liter engine." > > I could swear that there never was a "stock" YJ 8 cylinder. > > Which one of us doesn't know what we're talking about?
Reply to
Earle Horton

LOL!

You are correct on this one!

The biggest V8 put in a stock Jeep was in a CJ and it was a 5.0L, no YJ's came with V8s...

Mike

Joshua Nels>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

LOL You, ninety percent of the time!!! But at least you are taking the ribbing better. No YJ came with a V8

Tookie

Reply to
Tookie

Or that the welded-together rebar clutch linkage isn't going to let the pedal go all the way to the floor and stay there while the sound of cursing and the smell of your sweat attracts the cougars and brown bears...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Thanks guys. For the price he was asking I figured this was too good to be a truly mint vehicle.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson