Rock crawling chassis

I am looking for a used rock crawling chassis,or complete unit, anyone know of one? I am in Kentucky, Thanks Scott

Reply to
scf31

I see them all of the time on

and they cross eBay occasionally. I have seen several come out of local vendors (Utah), seems like they are always willing to sell their last years and build something new. Anything in particular or specific you are looking for?

Reply to
Rusted

I want build up a rock crawler/off-road buggy ,I have dana 60 4;10 gears front and back with FI 302(stock) with automatic and transfer case,Im lookin for chassis and some Spring/shocks parts, Thanks for the pirate4X4 link,it will be real helpful,I am located in Kentucky, Thanks for any more info, Scott

Reply to
scf31

Try Roy at Performance Offroad in Alexandria, KY (859)635-3058.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
1973CJ5

Try Roy at Performance Offroad in Alexandria, KY (859)635-3058.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

Reply to
1973CJ5

Reply to