Rough Country Suspension ??

Anyone have any opinions on the 4" kit from Rough Country for a TJ?

Reply to
ngghhhjjh

It wouldn't be on my list of top five suspension brands if I were looking at a new one to buy.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
twaldron

I've got a 2.5" BDS 4 leaf spring system with rancho 9000's. So Far so good! The only advice I heard prior to purchasing my suspension was that BDS were softer springs. Compared to Rancho brand. With a 1975 CJ5 weighing nothing. I set my shocks on the softest. I'm very pleased with my choice. I'd do it again!

Reply to
Paul Brogren