rough country lift kit

Is a rough country lift kit any good. I am looking at a 3.5". I am just looking for a cheap lift kit to allow a little more clearance for when I go hunting. I can get this one for~ $450

The kit i am looking at includes:

4 springs (not add a leafs) pitman arm (power steering ) shocks, transfercase lowering kit brake line brackets, tac bar relocation brackets, shock boots ,polybushings, hardware
Reply to
John D

What are you putting it on?

Reply to
Jerry McG

oops.. forgot that.

It will be going on a 1990 wrangler 6cyl 5 speed

Reply to
John D

A friend in our club put one on his YJ...he loves it... the price is right... I may look at them also when my TJ is ready... but really lookin' forward to feed back from others.. Jeff '03TJ

Reply to
Jeff

Rough Country makes a decent lift kit that is a good deal for the money. A web site that has them pretty cheap is

NT

Reply to
Hey There

Keep in mind, they don't call it Rough Country for nothing. I have the 4" kit on my 99 TJ. Sits a bit higher than 4", and is pretty rough at first. It'll break in a little, though. Hopefully with a 6cyl it'll be a bit smoother (more weight).

Eric

Reply to
Eric