Rubicon 1920

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I guess they needed all those people just to pick up the Studebaker and carry it over obstacles!

Neat picture. Any more?

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Nice pic's Bill.

Tom

Reply to
cantrelm

It looks a lot smoother than it is now, but if they keep blasting obstacles, I could ride my goldwing in.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

They blasted the Gatekeeper, and i hear they will blast ther Sluice this spring.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

nice pic Bill 86 years and people are still on the Rubicon.

Later Mike

Reply to
Mike chambers

I bet they all have a pint of their favorite elixir.

Reply to
JimG

Is that you in the back drivers side of that second Studebaker Bill...it was the hat that gave ya away Bill...LOL

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

I read somewhere that Cinnamon Pass, not too far from where I live, was first crossed in a motor vehicle by some Silverton boys in a Model T. Cinnamon Pass is not the Rubicon, but it has some tricky switchbacks on the beginning and end.

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton