Baja?

HI,

Is Subaru going to stop produation of the Baja? If so, where can I find that information?

Reply to
Kar Klean

Wouldnt be a great loss. They stopped selling them in yellow.

Reply to
jabario

2006 is the last year of the Baja. There is a blurb about it here:

Although I haven't seen an official Subaru announcement type release.

The last I read it was being kept. I think the info I saw was only 2-3 weeks old instead of 3 months old. So, I guess it may be reasonable to assume the matter may still be up in the air.

Try searching asking over in the news&rumors forum at

Carl

e wrote:

Carl 1 Lucky Texan