Rusty shock removal update

Apparently all my concern was unwarrented. I heated the bolts on my rear shocks with the propane torch and they came right out without a struggle. The shocks were rusted through and the pass side was so shot that it clanked down together as soon as I got the top bolts out. Rides much better now. Thanks to all who replied before.

Matt '94 XJ '91 YJ - parked for now

Reply to
Matt W

Thanks for the update. Glad it went smoothly.

Reply to
nrs

Reply to
RoyJ