sailcloth replacement top

Any experience with the sailcloth replacement top for YJ's? Worth the extra $$$? Easier to get up and down in cooler temps? Any fitting issues?

tia jaco

Reply to
jaco

It's definitely worth it for its noise reduction alone. It's WAY quieter than the OE or other replacement soft tops.

Jerry

jaco wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I agree! My 01 TJ came with the sailcloth top and it looks good today. When I replace it will be the sailcloth. Its worth it.

Andy

2001 TJ
Reply to
Andy

I put a Best top sail cloth on my 97 and it is just as good as the OEM on my

Reply to
Tom P