satellite radio on a wrangler?/

Any one install one ?? which company??? And where did you install the antenna???

Reply to
jeep wrangler 2001

try

or

Kevin Sperle

installed the (Sony) head on the face of the console storage box .The antenna sits on a metal tab (magnetic) on my rear carrier. I know of jeeps that carry the antenna on the interior atop the rear wheel well.

Reply to
Dalewhite

I have XM and a Delphi SKYFi portable that I hang on the dash. With the soft top on, I put the magnetic antenna inside, on the roll cage... works great.

Reply to
JimG