Satellite Radio tuner location

Sorry if this an old subject, but can anyone share their favorite tuner location? I'm getting the Pioneer GEX-P910XM tuner. I have a 98 TJ. Thanks.

-- Skipper O|||||||O

Reply to
Harold Welker

In my 98 XJ, I pulled the passenger seat and screwed it to the floor underneath.

Mark '98 XJ '98 TJ

Reply to
M. E. Bye

I had mine there but I was worried about the elements. I eventually got a Tuffy rear storage box and I now have mine mounted in there. I got the box that just sits upright by the tailgate and the tuner sits screwed in to the side of the box. Now I don't worry about it drowning.

Reply to
satxbiker