CD Player

So I just bought this Jeep(82 scrambler) with a 4" Susp. lift. It rides a little rough, but I really want to put a CD Player in it. Am I going to have any issues with skipping?

MFM

Reply to
MFM JOS

MFM JOS ( snipped-for-privacy@no.spam.nocc.net) wrote on Friday 29 August 2003 02:35 pm:

You'll have more problems with water leaks. After going through about four (via Sears' extended warranty :), I bought a marine radio through Cabelas. Hopefully, this will last a lot longer.

I doubt you'll be able to stop all the leaks. Especially if you leave the top off in the summer :).

Reply to
Michael White