Short Klipz from NS

A couple lil' klipz from the last couple weeks...

Enjoy!

Jeff ('03 TJ w/ 5" lift, 33 Trxus MT's) ('95 ZJ w/ 5" lift, 31 Cooper STT's)

Reply to
Jeff

You guys rock!! I'm movin out therE!! haha

Reply to
Steve

Excellent clips! n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

i cannot open any of these files in my browser (windows media logo shows on the web page but nothing happens) what format are they? is there a link directly to the *.wmv file (or whatever type of file it is) that i can download and see in real player or quicktime?

Reply to
Peter D.