You guys are killin' me !

OK since Rubicon Express Budget Boost is on backorder, and I got a unanimous bad feedback on the Skyjacker. I have found a place that will sell me the RE Budget Boost with the Old Man Emu shocks for $310. I really feel good about this one and am going to look around for a better price. What do you all think? Again its a2002 TJ Sahara. and again.... Thanks for all the help

Reply to
Phinz

You might just want to save your money and wait until you can get a proper lift, wheels & tires. I GARONTEE you will be dissatisfgied with any "budget boost" in short order. Wait for 4" and the 35s!

Reply to
Jerry McG

I agree wait!. I wished I had waited

Reply to
WYTEKER51

Reply to
David C. Moller

Im not really looking for 4" & 35s. More like 2" & 32's

Reply to
Phinz

I agree that you need to decide if you think you'll be getting the urge to go bigger later. If so, go ahead and do it right/the way you want it, the first time. However, I don't think I'll be going over 2" anytime soon and Phinz may be in the same boat. It gave me a bit more clearance and is still comfortable for my wife & 2 year old to climb into. Any taller with larger tires and that would start becoming a chore for them.

Now... that said, I know a lot of people get the bug once they start lifting and decide to go much taller. The good thing is, the BB is a pretty cheap way to get a it of a lift without throwing away too much later if you did decide to lift more.

Reply to
Ichabod Shagnasti