SkyJacker 2" lift

Any comments on the SkyJacker 2" Lift kit. The one with the spacers and the replacement shocks.

I am looking for a little bit of a lift to fit some bigger tires and gain a bit of clearence. The 2.5 kit made no sense to me, because the transfer case has to come down and inch.

I drive the vehicle everyday, so i do not want to go too high.

Also, how big a tire can i fit on the Stock Canyon 15X8 Rims. 32 x 11.50??

Reply to
John

John

A spacer lift is a spacer lift is a spacer lift. Makes no difference who makes it IMO, but you want one that includes bump stop extensions (which Skyjacker includes I think). The thing you really need to choose with a spacer lift is the shocks... so the real question would be are Skyjacker shocks any good? I dunno, never had any experience with them. Hopefully someone else can comment on them. I opted for the Teraflex Budget Boost (which comes without shocks), then bought some Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks.

Don't be too down on a lift just because it comes with a transfer case lowering kit. The 2.5" Skyjacker actually has replacement coils and extended control arms I believe... I'd personally rather run that than my spacer lift if money wasn't a concern. Actually, I'm even one of the unlucky ones that needed to lower my transfer case with just the

2" spacer lift.

11.5" wide tire is probably a bit too wide us>Any comments on the SkyJacker 2" Lift kit. The one with the spacers and the

Reply to
David C. Moller