Sorry Carl...

We're bringing home that '89 YJ tomorrow or Saturday. I'll get some pictures so you guys can be jealous of all the work I'll have to do to get this thing running. (the first thing to go will be the ridiculously ghey stickers on the side). Of course, if we decide it's too much trouble, Carl, you'll be the first person to know.

Reply to
The Merg

Ha, No problem. I hope you enjoy it as much as I would have. /end guilt trip. ;-)

Carl

Reply to
Carl S

Reply to