Stock rear tailights??

Hello Group The stock rear tail lights, were they always made of plastic? When did they start using them? Are they the EXACT same as the ones at Crappy tire or Wal-Mart? Thanks in advance Cheers Frank

Reply to
FrankW

The tree won eh.... ;-)

As far as I can tell by examining them, CT has the same supplier as Jeep for those lights. There is a right and left one too. One has the license plate light in it.

Mike

FrankW wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

They are slightly different, WalMart seems to sell only one side, but there are technically two sides. The side with the license plate, and the clear cover that lights it up, and the other side that has no clear cover on the bottom. The lenses are the same.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
RoyJ

I don't know about Northern Tool, but they are common lights in the bin at the auto parts store. They are essentially trailer lights.

Reply to
J Strickland