DEEPNHOCK Follies

Speaking of multi grain bran flakes.....

Wal-Mart should issue a recall/safety alert on their oak toilet seats. I changed all three at the new place (comfort/symmetry is important, you know ).. I have had three failures of the crappy plastic nuts for the two seat retaining bolts (pun intended). Never thought visiting the bathrooms at my place were an invitation to an E-Ticket ride .. Now, before you make a humorous snap judgement here, all three failures did not happen to me. Jeff (But I did get blamed for them, just the same ) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice