Re-program the AC and rear whipers buttons.

Hi everyone. Could someone explaines to me again how to re-program the Ac, rear window heather, rear wash and rear whiper? I have those two lights always flashing and nothing work properly and i see winter comming. I have tried pressing 2 buttons for 5 seconds as I been told to do before on this forum and they all start flashing but after 2 minutes the same two lights start flashing as before plus the rear whipe this time. Now if I press the AC button the rear whiper is activated. Thank in advance. L.G.R.

Reply to
L.G.R.

I forgot. It's a 98 Voyager Expresso 3.3 L

"L.G.R." a écrit dans le message de news: R8dNi.5836$ snipped-for-privacy@weber.videotron.net...

Reply to
L.G.R.