Stuck in 4L??

Reply to
Roy J

Jerry McG

It's very well lubed... all the blowback from my valve cover leak appears to collect on it!

Reply to
Joe

It definately shifted from 4L to N. I moved the lever to the 4H and 2H positions and was able to drive it but it drove like it was still in Low.

Reply to
Joe

You have a D300 Tcase. The linkage is pretty reliable, but I think yours has taken a bye. I would look at the linkage long before I dropped the box to look inside. The good news is that you have to monkey with the linkage to get the box down anyway, so looking at the linkage first is not a trip down the wrong path.

Having said that, I was helping a guy with his D300, and we found some loose set screws on some of the forks inside. It didn't cost anything to fix, but it was a pain to drop and open.

Reply to
CRWLR