Superior Axles for the CJ Dana 30

Hey Everyone, My wide and narrow track front Dana 30's are lying on the shop floor stripped to the housings. I've made the swap to put the 6-bolt drive flanges and Warn Premium hubs on my wide track. The U joints in both shafts need work (one mostly frozen). That got me thinking about upgrading. I can get Superior axle shafts from Summit for $375 for the pair, assembled with new spindle bearings and seals. Not the Evolution series, but the ones that use the 297 joint. I'm running 33's, maybe

35's in the future. It's going in my Scrambler with a Ford V8. Should I jump on them or just swap u joints on the stock pieces? Or is the answer really as obvious as i think?

Don W

Reply to
QuickTruck

Do you have a locker in the D30 in question?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Nope.