Axles For Sale

I have just completed an axle swap on my 84 CJ-7.... now I'm looking to sell my old axles.... What I have is a AMC 20 rear with 3:31 gears and a Detroit Locker with Superior 1 Piece Axles and they were installed a little over 2 years ago.... the front is the Dana 30 with 3:31 gears this is a matched set and they are the wide track.... I will take $700 or best offer for the set.... the Superior Axles and Detroit Locker together cost over $800..... I live near Tulsa Oklahoma and have no way to ship them so they would have to be picked up or I can deliver them to Oklahoma City or somewhere close...

Reply To The Group My Spam Killer Will Delete Any Reply If Your Not In My Address Book...

Reply to
*******

I have just completed an axle swap on my 84 CJ-7.... now I'm looking to sell my old axles.... What I have is a AMC 20 rear with 3:31 gears and a Detroit Locker with Superior 1 Piece Axles and they were installed a little over 2 years ago.... the front is the Dana 30 with 3:31 gears this is a matched set the front is stock and they are the wide track.... I will take $700 or best offer for the set.... the Superior Axles and Detroit Locker together cost over $800..... I live near Tulsa Oklahoma and have no way to ship them so they would have to be picked up or I can deliver them to Oklahoma City or somewhere close...

Reply To The Group My Spam Killer Will Delete Any Reply If Your Not In My Address Book...

But If You Remove "no-spam" it might work

dgann@valornet"no-spam".com

Reply to
DGann