Supertop Belt-Rail

How does the Supertop belt rail attach to the body on a CJ or YJ? Is it necessary to take this thing off to install a factory hard top? If so, is it easily removed and replaced? The ads say it's a no-drill installation. Does it clip on? Adhesive? Magic? I've got a hard top and I'm considering a Bestop Supertop for summer time. I don't want to get it and realize it requires a 'permanent' installation of this belt rail that would be in the way when I want to put the hard top back on. '85 CJ-7. Any other thoughts on the pros & cons of a Bestop Supertop? Thanks. TrailMarker.

Reply to
TrailMarker