Supertop w/out doors quadratec 51599-15 model

I have a early 90's YJ, first time I had a soft top, installing this weekend.

The top has a track installation system, so will this be a quick 5 minute job to cover / uncover during changing weather conditions or does it take time to switch and you need to know the weather pattern the day before. In general, how long does it take to cover / uncover ?

Thanks

Reply to
josh00

It depends on how hard it is raining.....

No matter what I will be inside my CJ7 all buttoned up dry before you have even time to think about locating the windows you still have to zip in..... ;-)

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

5-10 minutes single handed. Highway underpases and gas stations are good places to put it up once it has started pouring.
Reply to
jeff