Temp sensor

Hi there,

I've got a '95 Cherokee and the outside temp display in the centre console up in the roof goes wacky from time to time. Can anyone tell me where the actual sensor is located?

Thank you Dirk Matthee

Reply to
UCT Staff Member - dmatthee

UCT Staff Member - dmatthee did pass the time by typing:

Behind the front grill. Just in front of the radiator.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
UCT Staff Member - dmatthee

Yep, right next to a great source of heat. If you are stuck in traffic, the reading will climb until you get moving again. On my rather nasty commute, I've seen it go up to 108 in the stop and go (mostly stop) part and back down to about 80 after a half mile at 40 mph.

But it nearly always reads a couple of degrees high compared to the radio reports.

Best Regards,

DAve

Reply to
DaveW