The new GC with Hemi

i have not heard of any lifter issues hell we haven't even had one engine apart yet at my dealer i do know that they have been making 80 hemis a day at the plant and could make

110 a day but were told to keep the 80 going so quility stays high whiuch means some delay on new models from what a friend told me whos pretty high up, he did say the dak is getting one buts its's a year out at least

John Sevey wrote:

Reply to
mic canic

From their description, it sounds like the same principle as compressing a rubber ball - yes, you put energy in when you compress it, but you get most of it back when you release it. There's always some loss to friction and heat, but it shouldn't be too bad.