05 GC codes...

The 'key-on/key-off' 3 times cycle does not work on my 05 GC. Is there any way to retrieve codes without a scan tool?

cal

Reply to
Cal

When I first tried on my '02 it took several tries to get the timing down..... give it a few more tries.

Retrieving codes: Turn the ignition key until the digital odometer displays, repeat three times in succession and then back to "On" (On/Off, On/Off, On/Off, On). At the fourth "On" the odometer will be replaced with codes. If no codes are present then "Done" will appear.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
philthy

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

My scan tool doesn't work...apparently it needs a software upgrade. cal

Reply to
Cal

Reply to
philthy