The New Popemobile

CBS Evening News, Tuesday, July 6, 2015. Seems the Hyundai didn't work out and the new Popemobile is a Jeep. They don't mention it in the
story but there's a very clear shot of it, with "J E E P" plainly visible. It's the final segment. You can see the show on the CBS site, <http://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs_evening_news/ , but they don't seem to have any provision for a direct link to any episode or segment.
J. Clarke wrote:

Offroading and religion. I've found several times they worked well together.
He has good taste in vehicle.
--
DougW

On 7/9/2015 8:19 PM, DougW wrote:

That's because the first thing for some of us is what we say when we get stuck again is "Oh, God, not again!!!"
Budd