The New Popemobile

CBS Evening News, Tuesday, July 6, 2015. Seems the Hyundai didn't work out and the new Popemobile is a Jeep. They don't mention it in the story but there's a very clear shot of it, with "J E E P" plainly visible. It's the final segment. You can see the show on the CBS site, , but they don't seem to have any provision for a direct link to any episode or segment.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Offroading and religion. I've found several times they worked well together.

He has good taste in vehicle.

Reply to
DougW

That's because the first thing for some of us is what we say when we get stuck again is "Oh, God, not again!!!"

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran