Tire pressure

Hi

My new Jeep Cherokee (Liberty) has Goodyear Wrangler ATR 235/70 R16 tires. The recommended tire pressure should be on the drivers door post but I have looked everywhere and can't find it (they must have forgotten to stick the lable on!). Can anybody tell me what the recommended pressure should be?

TIA

Angela

Reply to
AK

L.W.(ßill)

Hi Angela:

If you can't find it on the door itself, look on the driver's door frame (not the door but the frame that surrounds the door.)

It should be there somewhere. If not, check with the dealer, or look at other Libertys on the lot with the same size tires as yours.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

It's in the glove box on our 'Cherokee'.

Mike

mabar wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Tire pressure stickers can be on the driver side or the passenger side, they can also be on the inside of the glove box. If they are not required to be on the car, then the pressures are printed in the owner's manual.

You can almost never go wrong with 30 psi, or whatever the equivelent BAR reading might be.

Reply to
CRWLR

Thanks All

I have looked everywhere, door, door posts, glove box, owner's manual...........nothing!! I had a chrysler PCT Cruiser before this and it had a huge sticker on the door..............I think they just forgot to put one on!

Reply to
AK

Time for a trip back to the dealer.

snip

Reply to
mabar

Tire pressures have to be in the owner's manual. they should be on a sticker that is on the car somewhere (in the following order - driver door, passenger door, glovebox). The sticker can be either on the door itself or the door frame. If you can't find the sticker, or the chart in the manual, then use 30 psi or the BAR equivelent.

Reply to
CRWLR