TJ Fender replacement Question

Hi, Am replacing the driver's side fender. A number of companies sell OEM replacement fenders between 200 and $240 USD. Does anyone know a company that sells fenders that will look exactly like the original, with little or no drilling or cutting? The Jeep dealer wants $350 for a fender. I do not want two different types of fenders types on the Jeep. Has anyone replaced just 1 fender and how did it look? thanks, paul snipped-for-privacy@houston.rr.com

Reply to
P Barton

Have you tried Certi-Fit in Houston, lots low priced lifetime warranteed parts

Gregg

1999 TJ
Reply to
Nabob

Here are my bookmarks. One of them should have it. I have an older jeep so i can't be sure. I think i saw some at Acmejeepparts.com

4 PLUS MFG LLC 4WD.com - Jeep parts, Jeep Accessories, soft tops, hard tops, off road and
Reply to
Brian Hubley

Sorry about that new to newsgroups.

Brian Hubley

Hi Gregg, Thank you for your feedback, great prices. I did not know these places existed. Any body part that is typically needed for minor wrecks. The cost of a fender from these guys was $131.00. You saved me $70.00+. Your the man!. thanks, paul

Reply to
P Barton