Towing with Grand Cherokee

Greetings everyone.

After having various pickups over the last 30 years I took the plunge and bought my first Jeep. Its a 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo, Freedom Edition (nice car).

This has the V8 and factory tow package.

My question are:

How do I wire in my trailer brake controller? I find the blue wire that goes to the controller under the dash. But, I don't know where to hook up the other three wires.

And, If I have to run the wires to to the battery, what would the best way to route them.

Is there also a plug for the other connections (Power, ground and brake light)?

I suppose that it wouldn't be that easy.

Thanks

Barking Dog

Reply to
Braking dog