Train vs Jeep

Don't play on railroad tracks!

Kevin_S

Please tell me that wasn't a body sticking out of the hood. It's ok to love your Jeep, but how many would pay the ultimate price to try and save it? Don't tell her but that could be my wife and... lol

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

That's not a body, it's an oversized doll and that's an old but pretty well-known video. I know that location well, it's here in San Diego county in the Anza Borrego desert where I have had my Boy Scouts camped nearby many times. :)

Jerry

Zor> Please tell me that wasn't a body sticking out of the hood. It's ok to love

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I can believe the doll thing ...I had a blowup doll on my spare tire strapped to my two CB whips and then in my passenger seat for a good month on a dare before she got stolen. Twas a sad day when she was taken from me :((

Reply to
griffin

She's being well taken care of....as I am also!! Running out of patch kits! lol

Reply to
SteveBrady

And never attempt rock crawling with a train ...

PS Mud is tough too.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

But she corners like she's on rails....