transfer case

I changed the fluid in the transfer case yesterday....but what exactly is it.... Thanks for the info

Reply to
Firebird

LOL!

What is what?

Mike

Firebird wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

quick question. Where do you geat 'dear lube' from?

Patrick ?Ô \___/

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

oh, ok. similar to the blond going to the parts store for a 710 cap. :-)

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô

Reply to
Steve

What exactly is what?

The transfer case commonly holds automatic transmission fluid. this seems an odd question to ask AFTER you have done the work though.

Reply to
J Strickland

I don't want to knw anything about deer lube ...

Reply to
J Strickland

Ya, my question would be...what are you asking? What is a transfer case, or what is the fluid?

Funny...

Reply to
Seppster

I was wondering if someone would reply with that or something similar

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô