New question about XJ turn signal switch.

Ok, So several people here told me that the problem with my Cherokee turn signals (lever won't stay up when turning right) is in the switch and not the plastic "cam" behind the steering wheel. Now I'm getting conflicting info from parts places. Does anyone know about the compatibility of these switches from year to year, etc. My Cherokee has tilt wheel, intermittent wipers, and cruise. Thanks (again)!

Reply to
Keith Stelter