Transfer case R&R near Sherman Oaks, CA (Los Angeles)

Hi gang, On the way out to Bickel Camp this AM the transfer case in my '93 Cherokee started making noise - clicking with every rotation. A big sound happened, I looked and can see a hole on top of the case. The Jeep still drives but the clicking sound is still there.

Is this just a remove and replace job? and does anyone know someone here locally to the San Fernando Valley who can do this? Anyone want a job!

Let me know ASAP Chuck

RockyTrail.com

L.W.(ßill)Hughes III